Westongrove Partnership are members of N.A.P.P. (National Association for Patient Participation) and have a virtual Patient Participation Group (PPG).
Ideally we would like a mix of patients covering all ages, both male and female.
A PPG can:
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the surgery.
- Help the practice improve their services.
- Help the practice make the best use of their resources.
- Improve communication.
- Help to promote good health.
- Influence decisions about which services are provided.
- Offer practical support to the practice.
A PPG isn’t:
- A forum for complaints.
- A fundraising organisation.
- A time consuming activity.
Patient Participation Group Reports
Up until March 2015 practices were required to complete a report of PPG activities, but this is no longer a requirement. However we feel it is useful for you to know the sorts of interaction we have had with our PPG over the last year, They have helped us with the following items, and we would like to thank them for their support and involvement:
- Feedback about flu clinics
- Reviewing the use of Web GP and the decision to cease using this system
- Developing our website and upgrading it to a new Footfall site – currently underway, watch this space for further news
- Participating in wider projects led by our CCG
- Patient Participation Group Report 2015
- Patient Participation Group Report 2014
- Patient Participation Group Report 2013
- Patient Participation Group Report 2012
Register your Interest
You can register your interest in joining the PPG by completing the form below.
We are very lucky to have two fundraising groups, called The Friends of Bedgrove Surgery and the Friends of Wendover Health Centre. If you are interested in joining them, please let the reception team know next time you visit the surgery, or let us know via our Contact Us form (coming soon).
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on PPGs please visit the National Association for Patient Participation website.