Patient Participation Group
Westongrove Partnership are members of N.A.P.P. (National Association for Patient Participation) and have a virtual Patient Participation Group (PPG).
Ideally we would like a mix of patients covering all ages, both male and female.
A PPG can:
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the surgery.
- Help the practice improve their services.
- Help the practice make the best use of their resources.
- Improve communication.
- Help to promote good health.
- Influence decisions about which services are provided.
- Offer practical support to the practice.
A PPG isn’t:
- A forum for complaints.
- A fundraising organisation.
- A time consuming activity.
Register your Interest
You can register your interest in joining the PPG by completing the form below.
We are very lucky to have two fundraising groups, called The Friends of Bedgrove Surgery and the Friends of Wendover Health Centre. If you are interested in joining them, please let the reception team know next time you visit the surgery, or let us know via our Contact Us form (coming soon).
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on PPGs please visit the National Association for Patient Participation website.